Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Rear wash/wipe
- Aluminium front door sills
- High gloss black finish B and C pillars
- Twin exhaust pipes
- LED front fog lights
- LED Headlights
- ABS + traction control
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Collision mitigation braking system
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- Front assist with pedestrian protection
- Rear parking sensors
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Reverse activated kerb-view adjustment on passenger's door mirror
- 3 point seatbelts on all rear seats
- Curtain airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Front seatbelt pretensioners
- Front Seatbelt warning
- Front side airbags
- Passenger airbag deactivation system
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Additional heating and ventilation outlet in rear of centre console
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- 12v power point in centre console
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Perforated leather steering wheel with red stitching + gear knob
- XDS electronic differential lock
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth Handsfree Phone Connection
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Voice control system
- 2 X SD card slot
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Radio/CD + MP3
- Steering wheel mounted audio/phone controls
- Remote fuel flap release
- SEAT logo boot release
- 8" touch screen
- Service interval indicator
- Trip computer
- Active head restraints
- Driver seat lumbar adjustment
- Front adjustable head restraints
- Front seats - 'Easy Entry'
- Passenger seat height adjuster
- Passenger seat lumbar adjust
- Rear top tether child seat ISOFIX attachment
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- Engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- Volumetric alarm with back up horn
|Maximum speed||126 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1395 cc|
|MPG (urban)||42.2 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||65.7 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||54.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.2 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1750 kg|
|Vehicle length||4246 mm|
|Vehicle width||1810 mm|
|Vehicle height||1431 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2599 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||120 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.